Saturday, November 7, 2009

Chow Time

I finally broke down and got the girl some food. I don't think Little Bit is all together interested in food yet, but it is a desperate attempt to help her massive amounts of projectile vomit stay where they belong. Either way, little bit seemed quite fond of the culinary delights offered, and she most certainly enjoyed lounging in her high chair with her feet propped up!


More high chair lounging in her new tutu Mama bought her. Yes it is ridiculous. Yes I love it. And yes there will be many a picture in said tutu with a very large matching bow.


And a little Jack in a duck towel because why not? Everyone needs some Jack in a duck towel.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! (And so is Jack, of course). And I like the tutu. My Kate is pretty good at projectile spit-up too, so let me know if adding the food helps! Miss you guys!